May 25, 2009

hectic life

well..it has been 3 weeks i didnt go back to my family...
its been hectic all the way...
first...viva..
work
fieldwork......
playing games..
yup..im very hectic..

last week's stuff n activities:
monday:
meeting with dr iskandar...my thesis supervisor..his father has a same name as my dad's..taibs... huhuhuhu.. after that working on my thesis....

tuesday:
working closing shift at sbux... which i know later that lots of mistakes has been made from me... bcos it's been a long time since i did bar closing....
sbux info: for closing..2 partners will be splitting their works.. bar n cafe..
closing cafe: the outside of the food area..which means that have to sweep the floor..mop the floor, throw out the garbage, chain alls outside tables n chairs n etc.. (i always do this task if working closing..huhuhu..
closing bar: lots of things to do...
sanitize everything..wipe averything.....bla3..
bcoz closing bar is somehow not my expertise..i tend to forgot a few things... then my supervisor wrote it in our communication book..huhuhu.. but no heart feelings...

wednesday:
cant remember what time i woke up..but must b very early bcoz i have to send izya to class at 8am.. then straight away went to department n try to finish my viva.
thursday:
cant remember what happened at day time except that i was very2 n super duper broke!! at nite, nenek called me n said she wanted to meet me... she's around sunway pyramid doing a course for a week here.. then she paid for my dinner.. arigato nenek! we went to asia cafe in ss15.. i now know that there's not so many halal stalls there..i only wanted chicken rice at that time but there's no halal chicken rice there.. pretty sad actually..huhu

friday: the viva..quite disturbing bcoz my thesis readers are scary!! huhuhu
but i just met only one of them.. prof wan hasiah... the other reader dr azhar didnt come..thank god!! did my thesis using surfer n sedlog softwares.. for the first time i successfully transfer my tracks from gps to surfer!! yatta!! i tot i wanna cry at first..huhuhu

saturday: closing shift in sbux at 2am and play games until 615am!!

sunday: woke up at 6.45am and straight away went to fetch seri n kuzek n went to farid's house. fieldwork in pahang.. that day was very hot n i was really sweating profusedly.. arrive in kl around 630pm n took a shower. then head on with ben to watch movie that ive been waiting for... angels n demons... but unfortunately... i slept n woke up around half of the story... hhaahahahahahahah..q

MORAL OF THE STORY: IF U KNOW U DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH SLEEP N U HAVE A TIRING ACTIVITY, DONT GO N WATCH MOVIE... ITS A WASTE OF MONEY!!