Aug 20, 2009

raja bersiong's descendant

this is not raja bersiong...this is vampire...but it is more or less the same tho..huhu



ok..u know u guy's gonna freak out...





but what the hell...have to put it up tho..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raja_Bersiong





well..that is just the synopsis..but the thing is that this story is true!





here's the whole story... just now i was having my late lunch with my grandmother on my mom's side.. she's currently staying with my auntie in selayang, selangor.. i already heard it from my uncle bout this..but i couldnt believe him...he likes to tell bs to people..huhuhu..





so i asked my grandmom that is it true..she said yes! huhuhu..... well...dun worry..non of my family eat human..or anything...that is just nuts!! huhuhu..but i do like to eat raw stuffs...sushi!!!





even though 'raja bersiong' can be classified as creepy or dreadful or etc..etc... im just happy i have a royal blood inside me...end of story... thanx for reading this crap anyways...